- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Texture Spray: Bronze, Tangelo; VersaMark, Embossing Powder Black, InkBlushers
- Sizzix: Pumpkin Jack, Square dies
- Miscellaneous: Halloween rubber stamps, paint brush, white mat board (or similar), glue
1. Die-cut one pumpkin with the square inset at the same time from white mat board. Include the stem piece when cutting out pieces.
2. Use a soft paintbrush to puddle water onto the surface of the mat board then mist with irRESISTible Tangelo.
3. While still wet, spray with irRESISTibles Bronze and let the two colors to blend together.
4. Allow the texture sprays to dry completely.
5. Cut a piece of white mat board slightly larger than the die cut square window in the middle of the pumpkin.
6. Repeat the coloring process with the square shape and pumpkin stem.
7. With an InkBlusher, ink the sides and square frame of the pumpkin with VersaMark ink.
8. Heat set with black embossing powder.
9. Randomly stamp stars onto the pumpkin with VersaMark and heat set with black embossing powder.
10. Repeat the same process for the center stamp image onto the square piece.
11. Adhere the finished square piece to the back of the pumpkin, image facing forward.
12. Add stem to the top of the pumpkin.