This week IMAGINE Crafts is proud to feature the products from Hazel & Ruby. Our Artists In Residence are here all week to inspire you with their amazing projects using IMAGINE Crafts’ products along with a selection of stencils, paper and embellishments from Hazel & Ruby.
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Espresso Truffle, Memento LUXE inker Wedding Dress, Creative Medium Shimmer, Sponge Dauber
- Hazel & Ruby: “Pass the Tissue” crafting tissue papers, “Boutique Alpha & Numbers” Stencil Masks
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Snowflake Bliss
- Miscellaneous: Mauve Canvas 8×8, white pearls, white cardstock, adhesive, foam brush, foam squares, scissors, wax paper
1. Glue tissue paper to white cardstock.
2. Add Boutique Alpha Letters Stencil Mask (S, N, O, W) to tissue cardstock and cut out with sharp scissors. Remove stencil masks.
3. Add Memento Espresso Truffle ink to the edges of the letters with a sponge dauber.
4. Add MementoLUXE Wedding Dress ink to a scrap piece of paper. Roll up the wax paper and use it to apply the ink to the mauve canvas for a “snow” appearance. Allow to dry.
5. Add Creative Medium Clear Shimmer to the canvas with a foam brush for sparkle.
6. Cut/emboss snowflakes from Spellbinders Snowflake Bliss die template set using the tissue cardstock and white cardstock.
7. Stencil some of the snowflakes with Espresso Truffle ink using a sponge dauber.
8. Adhere Letters to right side of canvas, and snowflakes on left side. Finish off with pearl embellishments.