This week IMAGINE Crafts is proud to feature the products from Hazel & Ruby. Our Artists In Residence are here all week to inspire you with their amazing projects using IMAGINE Crafts’ products along with a selection of stencils, paper and embellishments from Hazel & Ruby.
Do Not Open Before the 25th!
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Delicata Golden Glitz, irRESISTible Colored Texture Spray Copper, Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold; Encore Ultimate Metallic: Copper, Green; InkBlushers, Sponge Daubers, Creative Medium
- Hazel & Ruby: ‘Boutique Alpha & Numbers’ Stencil Masks, ‘Green with Envy’ The Makery Sequins, ‘Pass the Tissue’ crafting tissue papers
- Cardstock: Ultra Smooth White (Spectrum Noir); Shimmering Pearl White (Crafter’s Companion US); Bazzill; Recollections
- Crafter’s Companion: Stamps: Happy Holidays; Metal Dies: Santa’s Sleigh, Snowflakes; Ebosing folder: Let it Snow
- Ribbon & Twine: May Arts
- Miscellaneous: Darice foam adhesive; Collall All Purpose glue; 4″x4″ chipboard coaster; foam paintbrush
1. Adhere tissue paper to chipboard coaster using Creative Medium and set aside to dry.
2. Emboss piece of shimmering cardstock.
3. Using InkBlushers, create a verdigris effect with Encore Copper and Green inks.
4. Attach number stencils to coaster.
5. Spray with irRESISTable spray and Sheer Shimmer Spritz, set aside to dry.
6. Spray verdigris background with irRESISTable spray.
7. Die cut sleigh image. Prior to removing cardstock from die, sponge Delicata ink on. Allow to dry.
8. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with Delicata ink.
9. Adhere all elements to card base.
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Texture Spray Dandelion, Versafine Onyx Black, Craft Mat
- Hazel&Ruby: Green With Envy The Makery Sequins; Pass The Tissue Crafting Paper Tissues
- Clear Scraps: Chicken Wire 6×6 mask/stencil
- Whimsy Stamps: Mini Envelope die
- Paper Smooches: Birthday Sampler stamp set
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur die cutting machine
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock; liquid glue; dimensional foam tape
1. Make 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base from white cardstock.
2. Prevent your workspace with IMAGINE Crafts Craft Mat from being stained.
3. Affix chicken wire mask to a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of white cardstock and spray with irRESISTible texture spray in Dandelion.
4. Remove mask carefully and let dry or use a heat tool to speed up drying time.
5. Die cut envelope from polka dot paper, assemble and glue to chicken wire panel.
6. Adhere sequins with liquid glue.
7. Stamp “You’re Invited” and “Party Time” onto white cardstock and cut into banner shape.
8. Adhere stamped banners to card and mount chicken wire panel to card front using foam tape.