This week IMAGINE Crafts is proud to feature the products from Hazel & Ruby. Our Artists In Residence are here all week to inspire you with their amazing projects using IMAGINE Crafts’ products along with a selection of stencils, paper and embellishments from Hazel & Ruby.
All About U Canvas
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Craft Mat, VersaFine Vintage Sepia, Sponge Daubers, Creative Medium, InkBlushers, Smudgee
- Hazel & Ruby: Stencil/Mask, Sequins, Patterned Tissue Paper
- Spellbinders: Classic Rectangles LG Nestabilities, Grand Calibur Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Want2Scrap: Self Adhesive White Pearls, Baby Bling Pearls in White
- Prima Marketing: paper flowers, bird image, Fairy Belle transparent stamp set
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Runner, 3D Foam Squares
- Miscellaneous: liquid glue, ricrac ribbon, metal corner embellishment, Mont Marte Canvas 4×4
1. Cut tissue slightly larger than canvas – approx 4 1/2″ x 4 ½”.
2. Sponge Creative Medium onto Canvas using an Ink Blusher.
3. Use Smudgee to remove any air bubbles
4. Adhere extra tissue to the back o the canvas.
6. Adhere Music Tissue Sheet on to white cardstock using Creative Medium and an InkBlusher.
7. Place mask in the center of the music sheet.
8. Cut/emboss using Classic Rectangles LG.
9. Use the die as a stencil and sponge around the edges using Versafine and a Sponge Dauber.
10. Remove paper from the die and remove stencil.
11. Tear a think strip from the Music Sheet.
12. Sponge the edges of the Music Sheet and adhere to the Canvas using liquid glue.
13. Add strips of spotted paper. Note: use two sheets together if using tissue paper.
14. Adhere RicRac using liquid glue.
15.Add a torn strip of music paper.
16. Adhere masked rectangle.
17. Adhere ‘Love’ sticker as shown in the main photo.
18. Adhere flowers using liquid glue on side of main image.
19. Attach stamped and coloured bird using liquid glue on right side of lowest road.
20. Adhere metal corner using liquid glue.
21. Adhere sequins randomly using liquid glue.
22. Add self adhesive pearls where desired.