- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe: Peanut Brittle, Toffee Crunch, Rhubarb Stalk; Memento Markers: Bamboo Leaves, Potter’s Cly, Grape Jelly, Rhubarb Stalk, VersaMark, white embossing powder, irRESISTible Wedding Dress.
- Simon Says Stamp: Bundle of Shapes die
- Poppy Stamps: Maple Leaf Border die
- Reverse Confetti: Forever Fall stamp set
- Penny Black: Paisley Outline stamp
- The Twinery: Cappuccino Solid twine
- Craftwell: eBosser, eBrush
- Cardstock: olive, burnt orange, cream, pale orange, white
- Miscellaneous: adhesive of choice, foam adhesive, distress tool, foam pencil holder
1. Cut white card stock to measure 5.5 x 4.25 inches when folded.
2. Cut Olive card stock 5.5 x 4.25 inches. Cut Burnt Orange card stock same size and die cut with stitched frame die. Stamp Paisley Outline with Memento Luxe Peanut Brittle, Toffee Crunch & Rhubarb Stalk. Adhere together, distress edges of Olive card stock. Flick Wedding Dress irRESISTible onto this panel. Adhere panel to card base.
3. Die cut Maple Leaf Border with a scrap of white card stock. Using this as a mask, airbrush leaves onto Cream card stock measuring 1.5 x 5.5 inches. Adhere to Pale Orange card stock and trim.
NOTE: There is not a designated adapter for Memento markers to be used with eBrush.
Slit a foam pencil holder, wrap around Memento marker and it will fit in the SN adapter. 🙂
4. Wrap twine around leaf panel. Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
5. Stamp and heat emboss sentiment, die cut with stitched tag and adhere to leaf panel.
6. Tie double bow leaving long tails. Cover tails with favorite glue, wrap around a pencil or similar tool, let dry.
7. Adhere bow to tag with glue and foam adhesive.