- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon in Electric Purple, Memento Dye ink: Pear Tart, Peanut Brittle, Bamboo Leaves, Lilac Posies, Onyx Black; Delicata Golden Glitz, Ink Potion No.9, Sponge Dauber, Craft Mat
- Stamp: Art Impression: Happy Fall set; Stampendous: Dress Form and old letter writing from Art Stack
- Stencil: The Crafter’s Workshop: Mini Well Rounded
- Miscellaneous: Lilac cardstock, Watercolor Paper, tape/adhesive, 3D foam, heat tool, Spectrum Noir Markers
1. Cut mat layer from watercolor paper. Spray Ink Potion No. 9 onto it.
2. Dab some inks onto an acrylic block and use this as the water color palette. Apply inks onto the watercolor paper. Ink Potion No.9 helps in moving the inks for a watercolor effect. Let dry.
3. Stamp partially using various colors of ink – green ink on green part of the background and same goes with purple.
4. Use various designs of stencil and apply some Delicata Golden Glitz partially through the stencil.
5. Dab a bit of Golden Glitz onto the acrylic block, use a bit of water and apply a bit onto the corners.
6. Stamp image using Memento Tuxedo Black and color in using alcohol markers. Fussy cut. Adhere onto the mat layer.
7. To match the color of cardstock to the color of ink, I sponged some purple ink onto the edges of my cardbase using a Sponge Dauber.