- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Craft Mat, Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves, Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold, Fireworks!: Tangelo, Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves; Memento: Tangelo, Espresso Truffle; Sponge Daubers
- Spellbinders: Back to Basics Tags, Leaves a Fallin’ Decorative Card Fronts, Grand Calibur Machine
- Want2Scrap: Swirls Finesse – Yellow Rhinestone, LeCreme Rhinestone
- May Arts: Ribbon
- Penny Black Inc: Eloquence transparent stamp set
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Runner, Crafty Foam Tape
- Miscellaneous: adhesive, recycled button, white cardstock
1. Push the curved knob on the Kaleidacolor inkpad to bring the inks together.
2. Use a Brayer randomly to apply ink to white cardstock.
3. Spritz using Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold and set aside to dry.
4. Clean Craft Mat using Baby Wipes or similar.
5. Lightly spritz using Fireworks Tangelo, Dandelion and Bamboo Leaves.
6. Allow to dry.
7. Cut/emboss using Leaves a Fallin’ die.
8. Layer into white cardstock the same size.
9. Adhere to white card base using 3D Foam Squares.
10. Cut/emboss one (1) Large Ovals form Back to Basics Tags.
11. Using the die as a stencil, sponge around the inner edges using Tangelo, followed by Espresso Truffle, using a Sponge Dauber.
12. Stamp sentiment using Tangelo and lightly dab around the edges using Espresso Truffle
13. Adhere May Arts double bow using liquid glue.
14. Glue large pearl to the centre of a recycled button.
15. Adhere small rhinestones around the pearl using liquid glue – allow to dry
16. Adhere embellished button using liquid glue.
17. Attach sentiment tag by tucking under the centre of the bow and using foam tape at the end of the tag.