- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Stazon: Orange Zest, St. Valentine, Cactus Green; Brilliance Cosmic Copper, Delicata Golden Glitz, Sponge Daubers
- Sizzix : die cuts, embossing folder
- Hero Arts : stamp
- Authentic Paper: “Warmth” paper
- Stampin’ Up : label punch
- May Arts: ribbon
- Miscellaneous: burlap, brown and white cardstock
1. Cut/score card base from brown cardstock.
1. Die cut leaves from brown cardstock.
2. Using a Sponge Dauber, cover one side of leaves with Brilliance Cosmic Copper.
3. Highlight over the copper color using StazOn inks – I chose to use Orange Zest, St. Valentine and Cactus Green for my leaves.
4. Emboss leaves with a polka-dot pattern with an embossing folder.
5. Highlight the embossed leaves with Delicata Golden Glitz.
6. Cut a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than the card base.
7. Color this layering piece with a combination of Cosmic Copper and Golden Glitz.
8. Die cut label from from white cardstock and add Cosmic Copper with a Sponge Dauber to highlight.
9. Stamp sentiment onto the label with Delicata Golden Glitz.
10. Assemble the card: add the colored layering piece onto the card base, adhere burlap with leaves and sentiment overlapping, and finish with a bow tied around the stems of the leaves.