This week IMAGINE Crafts is proud to feature the fun and amazing stamps from Lawn Fawn! Our Artists In Residence are here all week to inspire you with their amazing projects using IMAGINE Crafts’ products along with rubber stamps from Lawn Fawn. Be sure to visit both company’s blogs daily for ideas, tips and techniques from our design teams.
Love You A Latte
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Craft Mat, Sponge Daubers, Pico Embellisher Shimmer, Memento: Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Toffee Crunch, Espresso Truffle; Delicata Golden Glitz, Memento Marker Lady Bug
- Lawn Fawn: ‘Love You a Latte’ clear stamp set
- Spellbinders: Labels Forty, Distressed Edges Nestabilities, Back to Basics Tags Shapeabilities, Grand Calibur Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Dreamweaver Stencils: LJ801
- Want2Scrap: Self Adhesive Baby Bling in Red Rhinestone
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Runner, 3D Foam Squares
- Miscellaneous: liquid glue, brown seam binding, red mulberry rose; White cardstock;
1. Stamp Lawn Fawn images using Tuxedo Black.
2. Cut out the sentiment using Distressed Edges Nestabillties, and the coffee cup image using Back to Basics Tag die.
3. Use the die as a stencil before removing the cardstock by sponging around the inside edges using Delicata Golden Glitz and a Sponge Dauber.
4. Sponge Dreamweaver Stencil using Memento Toffee Crunch, followed by Memento Rich Cocoa.
5. Randomly stamp cup ring using Memento Espresso Truffle.
6. Cut card front using Labels Forty Die
7. Adhere to the precut card base, cut using Labels Forty, using double sided tape.
8. Cut/emboss one (1) Distressed Edges.
9. Adhere sentiment layer using 3D Foam Squares.
10. Adhere image tag to lower right corner of the layered die cuts using double sided tape.
11. Wrap baker’s twine around the layers twice.
12. Tie twine into a bow and adhere layers to the card base.
13. Color in the hearts using Memento Marker in Lady Bug – allow to dry.
13. Add Pico Embellisher in Sparkle to heart image on tag image and sentiment tags.
15. Adhere red bling both sides of heart as shown in photo above.
16. Adhere seam binding around all layers of the card adhering with liquid glue onto the left side.
17. Adhere double bow followed by a red mulberry rose.
You’re The Best
The holidays are fast approaching, and I am always looking for ways to make lots of pretty-yet-easy gifts for people. Enter my all time favorite color combo…. kraft + white + brown. It just makes everything look fabulous! I thought it would be fun to use those colors to make an easily reproducible gift tag that I could make sets of to give away this year for Christmas (or tie on hostess gifts and packages of treats – either way, loads of gift tags are good to have around!).
A couple of the newest Lawn Fawn stamp sets and dies and some Memento LUXE inks made this project super easy!
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento LUXE: Rich Cocoa, Wedding Dress
- Lawn Fawn: Critters in the Arctic, Thank You Tags + coordinating dies
- May Arts: ribbon
- Darice: foam adhesive
1. Die cut two tags from kraft cardstock using Lawn Fawn dies.
2. On the larger tag, stamp the frame using Memento LUXE Wedding Dress ink.
3. Randomly stamp snowflakes using Wedding Dress and Rich Cocoa inks.
4. Stamp frame on smaller die cut tag using Rich Cocoa ink.
5. Add sentiment stamped in Wedding Dress ink.
6. Stamp bunny in Rich Cocoa ink and fussy cut.
7. Adhere bunny to smaller tag with foam adhesive; adhere smaller tag to larger tag with foam adhesive as well.
8. Tie silver ribbon to top.