This week IMAGINE Crafts is proud to feature the fun and amazing stamps from Lawn Fawn! Our Artists In Residence are here all week to inspire you with their amazing projects using IMAGINE Crafts’ products along with rubber stamps from Lawn Fawn. Be sure to visit both company’s blogs daily for ideas, tips and techniques from our design teams.
You Warm My Heart Video Tutorial
Tina McDonald is here to share how to create this adorable card with Memento inks and markers, along with VersaFine and VersaMagic inks.
Joyful Wishes Theater Card Video Tutorial
Baerbel Born is here to show you how easy it is to create your own 3D Theater Card that can be altered for any occasion.
You Warm My Heart
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Neon Pico Embellisher Electric Blue, Electric Coral; irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Shimmer; Versafine Onyx Black; Memento Love Letter; Craft Mat
- Lawn Fawn: Snow Day stamp set, patterned paper
- May Arts: silver cord
- Whimsy Stamps: Stitched Border Trio die
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur die cutting machine
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock; blue rhinestones; dimensional foam tape
1. Make 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base from white cardstock
2. Cut panel from white cardstock and die cut lower edge with curved stitched border die.
3. Stamp heart with Memento Love Letter on white panel.
4.Stamp scarf with Versafine Onyx Black over heart.
5. Stamp sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black beside the heart slightly overlapping.
6. Fill the scarf with irRESISTible Neon Pico Embellisher in Electric Blue. Let dry.
7. Fill the heart with irRESISTible Pico Embellisher in Shimmer. Let dry..
8. Fill the tiny heart in the centre of the scarf with irRESISTible Neon Pico Embellisher in Electric Coral. Let dry.
9. Embellish panel with silver cord and blue rhinestones.
10. Cut patterned paper and adhere to card front.
11. Mount white panel to card front using foam tape.
I love Lawn Fawn stamps, and the “Gnome Sweet Gnome” set is about the cutest. My sister likes gnomes, so I decided to make her a card.
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black, Memento Markers, Brilliance Inks in Sky Blue and Gamma Green, Ink Potion No. 9, irRESISTible in Dandelion
- Lawn Fawn: “Gnome Sweet Gnome” stamp set, patterned paper
- Fiskars: cloud punch
- Silhouette machine and sun image
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock; 5 1/4 by 4” card; adhesive; dimensional foam adhesive
1. Stamp the gnome and four small mushrooms onto white cardstock. Color them with Memento Markers, then cut them out, leaving a white border around them.
2. Cut a piece of white cardstock 5 1/4 by 4” for the card background. With a Silhouette machine, die cut the sun shape from the cardstock.
3. Apply Brilliance Ink in Sky Blue to a craft mat, then spray with Ink Potion No. 9. With an InkBlusher, apply the ink to the background piece.
4. Cover a small piece of white cardstock with irRESISTible in Dandelion. Let dry, then adhere the piece to the back with the irRESISTible showing through the die cut shape.
5. Punch two clouds from white cardstock. Stamp “home” onto one of the clouds in Brilliance Ink in Gamma Green.
6. Cut two strips of patterned paper 5 1/4” wide.
7. Adhere the patterned paper near the bottom of the card. With dimensional adhesive, adhere the gnome and two of the mushrooms; adhere remaining mushrooms with regular adhesive. Adhere the stamped cloud with dimensional adhesive. Adhere the second cloud partially off the paper, then trim the excess paper. Adhere the piece to the card.