- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Craft Mat; Memento Nautical Blue, Memento Marker Summer Sky, Delicata Golden Glitz, Sponge Daubers, Radiant Neon Electric Yellow
- Spellbinders: Enhanced Banner, Pierced Rectangles, Pierced Squares Celebra’tions Line, Doily Fun Celebra’tions Line
- Authentique Paper: Favorite Collection 12×12
- Want2Scrap: Swirls Finesse Rhinestones; Silver Rhinestones, Fancy Chipboard Word
- Prima Marketing: paper flowers
- May Arts: ribbon, crochet lace
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Runner, 3D Foam Squares
- Miscellaneous: sanding block, liquid glue, photos
1. Using patterned paper cut/emboss two (2) Enhanced Banners.
2. Lightly sand the embossed edges using a sanding block.
3. Using Nautical Blue Ink, stamp Doily Fun in the top right corner, as shown in the main photo.
4. Cut Houndstooth paper and sponge around the edges using Delicata Golden Glitz.
5. Cut/emboss photos using Pierced Rectangles.
6. Lightly sand around the edges using a sanding block.
7. The photos have been mounted onto yellow card, cut larger than the photo, using 3D Foam Squares.
8. May Arts Ribbon has been added under the lower photo.
9. The layered photos are adhered into the patterned paper using E-Z Tape Runner.
10. Sponge the white Prima Flowers using Electric Yellow.
11. Layer flowers using clear rhinestone brad.
12. Adhere to the center of the stamped doily.
13. Adhere Enhanced Banners below the top photo.
14. Add flowers as seen in photos.
15. Adhere lace under Houndstooth paper.
16. Stamp strip using Memento Nautical Blue.
17. Adhere using E-Z Runner.
18. Attach Authentique Paper embellishments, followed by Want2Scrap bling