- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe: Rich Cocoa, Peanut Brittle; Embossing Powder Sparkle, VersaMark
- Papertrey: ‘First Fruits’ Stamp Set
- Cardstock: brown, white, kraft
- Miscellaneous: large oval punch, white pencil, small hole punch, corner punch, bias tape ribbon, dimensional tape
1. Stamp wheat with Memento Luxe Peanut Brittle on a piece of white cardstock and heat emboss with sparkle powder
2. Stamp sentiment with Memento Luxe Rich Cocoa, let dry.
3. Punch design in an oval shape and set aside. Using the cardstock you punched the design from, line the oval up with the center of a piece of brown cardstock and using a white pencil, mark 1/4″ inside the oval (the marks will be covered up later).
4. Using VersaMark, stamp the wheat tips on the brown cardstock along the top and sides of the oval marks. Stamp the bottom of the wheat design along the lower half of the card.
5. Using dimensional tape, adhere wheat oval to brown cardstock, centered. Next layer the brown cardstock on the Kraft card and if you want, using a punch, add a curve to all of the corners.
6. To tie the bow, while the card is folded, use a small punch to add two 1/2 circle holes 1.5″ from the top and bottom of the card right on the fold. Tie ribbon of choice along the edge.