I can’t seem to get enough of the irRESISTible Pico Embellishers in Neon. I knew immediately when I received this new stamp from Ellen Hutson, that I would be using the Neon Pico’s on the light bulbs. You get shine, dimension & a smile…what more could you ask for?!?
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Pico Embellishers: Radiant Neon Orange, Radiant Neon Pink, Radiant Neon Coral, Radiant Neon Purple, Radiant Neon Green, Radiant Neon Yellow, Radiant Neon Blue, Wedding Dress; Radiant Neon Electric Coral ink, VersaMark, White and Clear Embossing Powder, Craft Mat
- Ellen Hutson: Merry & Bright stamp & die sets.
- May Arts: Ribbon & Cord
- Silhouette Cameo, 3D Gift Card Tag at Online Store
- Craftwell: eBosser
- Miscellaneous: White & Black card stock, Favorite Glue, Heat Gun
1. Cut gift card from black cardstock using Silhouette Cameo. Stamp bulbs with VersaMark and heat set with white embossing powder.
2. Die cut “Merry” from white card stock, adhere to center of tag. Stamp and heat emboss “Christmas” with white embossing powder. Fill in bulbs with irRESISTible Pico Radiant Neons. Let dry.
3. Slide edge of tag along Radiant Neon Coral ink pad, sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat set. Coat the hole reinforcer with irRESISTible Pico Radiant Neon Yellow, let dry. Add Ribbon and cord.
4. Finish tag by adding irRESISTible Pico Wedding Dress dots as desired. Let dry. Insert gift card.