I can’t seem to get enough of the irRESISTible Pico Embellishers in Neon. I knew immediately when I received this new stamp from Ellen Hutson, that I would be using the Neon Pico’s on the light bulbs. You get shine, dimension & a smile…what more could you ask for?!?
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Pico Embellishers: Radiant Neon Orange, Radiant Neon Pink, Radiant Neon Coral, Radiant Neon Purple, Radiant Neon Green, Radiant Neon Yellow, Radiant Neon Blue, Wedding Dress; Radiant Neon Electric Coral ink, VersaMark, White and Clear Embossing Powder, Craft Mat
- Ellen Hutson: Merry & Bright stamp & die sets.
- May Arts: Ribbon & Cord
- Silhouette Cameo, 3D Gift Card Tag at Online Store
- Craftwell: eBosser
- Miscellaneous: White & Black card stock, Favorite Glue, Heat Gun
1. Cut gift card from black cardstock using Silhouette Cameo. Stamp bulbs with VersaMark and heat set with white embossing powder.
2. Die cut “Merry” from white card stock, adhere to center of tag. Stamp and heat emboss “Christmas” with white embossing powder. Fill in bulbs with irRESISTible Pico Radiant Neons. Let dry.
3. Slide edge of tag along Radiant Neon Coral ink pad, sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat set. Coat the hole reinforcer with irRESISTible Pico Radiant Neon Yellow, let dry. Add Ribbon and cord.
4. Finish tag by adding irRESISTible Pico Wedding Dress dots as desired. Let dry. Insert gift card.
13 thoughts on “Have Tons of Fun with Neon Pico’s”
Beautiful tag! The colors just pop right off of the black!
WOW! Absolutely amazing!!! I am desperately seeking these and can’t find them!!! I am getting VERY desperate!!!
Awesome, Penny! You have so many creative and artistic ideas!!
These are so cool!!!
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I’m with Barb, definitely need to get my hands on ALL the colors of the Pico Embellisher – I love my white and black!
Super gorgeous gift card tag but really terrific pico writers! Must have all the colors!!
I feel like I live under a rock somewhere!! I have never heard of irRESISTible Pico Embellishers in Neon. I have never seen them offered for sale in any marketplace, and certainly have never seen a video explaining exactly what the product is, how it is sold, and how it is used. HELP! They look very cool. Tell us more.
Wow what a fantastic tag, love the neon! Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!
Gorgeous tag–the black and neon is so striking, and I have never heard of picos before, and now I must have them in every color. Drats! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
woooowww this is totally adorable….I never try something like this hoe that irRESISTible Pico Radiant Neons sell in Germany too its really pop up on your black paper…I see a winner here your TAG is adorable and beautifull and with that color who can say its not a beauty….Adorable creation…
Congrats on your well deserved win at CASology this week. These tags are UNREAL and the dimension you get with pico’s is astounding! Thanks for sharing such a fab technique and new products!!
This is super gorgeous!! loved it 🙂