Imagine Crafts recently featured the adorable stamps from Lawn Fawn here on the blog. And since I fell in love with the given stamp set (Snow Day by Lawn Fawn), I just had to create another card with it!
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Delicata Silvery Shimmer, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Markers: Angel Pink, Rich Cocoa; irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Wedding Dress, Craft Mat
- Lawn Fawn: “Snow Day” stamp set, “Snow Day” paper collection
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, red pearls, paper piercing tool,ruler, dimensional foam tape
1. Create 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ top folded card base from white cardstock
2. Cut 3 3/4″ x 5″ panel from white cardstock and cover with patterned paper, leaving a 3/4″ gap in the lower third.
3. Stamp bunnies with Versafine Onyx Black onto white cardstock, color with Memento Markers in Angel Pink and Rich Cocoa and cut them out, trimming closely.
4 Stamp “Merry & Bright” with Delicata Silvery Shimmer in the white gap of the front panel.
5. Using a ruler and a paper piercing tool, create a stitched border all around the panel.
6. Draw lines between the holes using the irRESISTible Pico Embellisher in Wedding Dress to create a faux sewing line. Let dry.
7. Embellish panel with red pearls.
Note: I found that it’s easiest to create the faux stitching *first* and embellish afterwards. Makes life so much easier 😉
8. Mount panel to card front using dimensional foam tape.
9. Adhere bunnies to left and right side of the sentiment using foam tape.