- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black, Radiant Neon irRESISTIBLE Sprays: Electric Pink, Electric Blue, Electric Green and Electric Purple
- JustRite Papercraft Colorful Brushstrokes
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Oval Bliss
- Cardstock: white, hot pink, teal
- Miscellaneous: teal string, 3D foam dots, adhesive, fork
1. Cut a white panel 4¼ x 5½ inches and spray with Radiant Neon irRESISTible Spray Electric Pink.
2. Spray panel with Radiant Neon irRESISTible Spray Electric Blue.
3. Spray panel with Radiant Neon irRESISTible Spray Electric Purple.
4. Spray panel with Radiant Neon irRESISTible Spray Electric Green.
5. With a fork, drag the tines through the still wet sprays until you are happy with the results.
6. Cut an oval from Spellbinders Oval Bliss die set and stamp with a sentiment from JustRite Papercraft’s Colorful Brushstrokes stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Add 3D foam squares to the back.
7. Cut a panel 4⅜˝ x 5⅝˝ inches from hot pink cardstock. Adhere the Neon panel to it, and then wrap with teal string.
8. Add the sentiment to the panel and glue panel to a teal card, sized 5 x 6¼˝ inches.