- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Espresso Truffle, Desert Sand and Rhubarb Stalk; Delicata Golden Glitz, Craft Mat, Sponge Daubers
- Spellbinders: S4-475 Fleur de Elegance Decorative Nestabilities®
- Authentique Paper: Seasons: Autumn – Autumn One 12×12 paper
- Penny Black Inc: Sweet Sentiments
- Prima: small white roses
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Adhesive Runner
- Cardstock: white
- Miscellaneous: liquid glue, Want2Scrap Swirls Finesse – LeCreme – Self Adhesive; Vintage Lace
1. Cut/emboss one (1) Fleur de Elegance #3 #2 #1 using Authentique Paper
NOTE: Spellbinders number their Dies from the smallest to the largest – the smallest being number one.
2. Using the Die as a stencil, sponge the inside edges using Desert Sand, followed by Rhubarb Stalk and Sponge Dauber
3. Cut/emboss two (2) Fleur de Elegance #3 using white card
4. Score one die at 1.5cm and fold forward
5. Attach using E-Z Runner to form card base.
6. Stamp sentiment onto Fleur de Elegance #1, using Espresso Truffle
7. Use to Sponge Dauber to colour lace, allow to dry
8. Adhere to centre of the card base as shown in the photo using double sided tape
9. Lightly apply colour to the very edges of the larger rose using a sponge dauber and Rhubarb Stalk.
10. Finish off by gluing on flowers and adding pearls as desired.