Have you ever found yourself cleaning your craft room and run across a stamp set that has NEVER been inked? How sad is that?!? I quickly gathered my supplies for a simple card ( I was in the middle of cleaning after all), and gave that stamp set some love. So no, this is not the newest stamp out there, but it worked perfectly fine.
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento: Summer Sky, Bahama Blue, Danube Blue, Nautical Blue; StazOn Midnight Blue, Sponge Daubers, Craft Mat.
- Spellbinders: Deckled Rectangles Large
- Impression Obsession: Spiral Flowers die
- Stampers Anonymous: Nature’s Elements stamp set
- McGill: Pine Branch punch
- Craftwell: eBosser
- Miscellaneous: White card stock, Foam Adhesive, Favorite Glue
1. Cut White card stock 4.25 x 11 inches, fold in half. Die cut a mask using Deckled Rectangles Large, center over card front and ink center area with four Memento blue inks (Summer Sky, Bahama Blue, Danube Blue, Nautical Blue) using Sponge Daubers.
2. Stamp foliage with StazOn Midnight Blue, then stamp again without reinking.
3. Die cut white card stock with smallest Deckled Rectangle, lightly ink edges while die is still in place with Summer Sky ink. Stamp sentiment with Summer Sky as well. Adhere to lower portion of card front with foam adhesive.
4. Die cut Spiral flowers (the largest Rose was used on this card x4), make into tiny buds. Punch out one Pine Branch from white card stock, trim into four pieces and adhere to bottom of flowers.
5. Adhere flowers to card front.