- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Texture Spray Gold, Delicata Golden Glitz, Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold, Sponge Dauber, Craft Mat
- Authentique Paper: “Grateful” paper collection
- Prima Marketing: handmade flowers
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Decorative Labels Twenty Eight
- C’est Joli: ribbon
- Therm-O-Web: Zots (dimensional)
- Miscellaneous: adhesive
1. Cut card base from “Observance” printed paper to finished size of 5˝x7˝. Mist with Shimmer Spritz Gold and allow to dry.
2. Die cut from the “Foundations” paper one piece each of the #1 and #3 Labels Twenty Eight dies. Spray both with irRESISTible Gold texture spray. Once dry, edge both pieces with Delicata Golden Glitz using a Sponge Dauber.
3. Die cut one piece using the #2 Labels Twenty Eight die from the “Kindred” paper. Edge with Delicata Golden Glitz, then mist with Shimmer Spritz Gold.
4. Adhere largest die cut piece onto card base.
5. Carefully pull ribbon through next die cut piece through the die cut holes. Dove tail cut ends of ribbon, then adhere piece with dimensional adhesive.
6. Adhere last layering piece with dimensional adhesive.
7. Edge sentiment sticker with Delicata Golden Glitz and mist with Shimmer Spritz Gold. Once dry, add to the front of the card.
8. Antique Prima flowers using a Sponge Dauber inked with Delicata Golden Glitz. Mist flowers with Shimmer Spritz Gold and adhere to card as shown.