IMAGINE Crafts and RubberMoon Art Stamps are excited to share with you the amazing projects that our design teams have created to kick off the Holiday Season! Over the next few days, we’ll be sharing with you inspiration and techniques using IMAGINE Crafts’ line of ink products featuring rubber stamps from RubberMoon.
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon: Electric Pink, Electric Yellow; irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Wedding Dress, Electric Blue, Electric Yellow, Electric Orange, Shimmer; Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Markers: Angel Pink, Rose Bud, Dandelion, Tangelo, Pear Tart, Rich Cocoa, Peanut Brittle, Desert Sand; Tack ‘N Peel, Sponge Daubers, Craft Mat
- RubberMoon: Dragonfly Background unmounted rubber stamp
- Spellbinders: A2 Modern Stationary Nestabilities Card Creator, Grand Calibur Machine
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Runner, Crafty Foam Tape
- DCWV: The Birthday Wishes Stack 6×6
- Chameleon Pens: Bisque (for face)
- Miscellaneous: white card stock, dark pink card stock, corner rounder, acrylic block, scissors
1. Adhere unmounted image to the acrylic block using Tack ‘N Peel reusable cling sheet.
2. Stamp image onto white card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black.
3. Cut white card to desired size.
4. Sponge around the edges using Radiant Neon Electric Yellow and a Sponge Dauber.
5. Stamp dragonfly image onto white card using Radiant Neon Electric Pink ink.
6. Cut a strip and adhere across patterned paper.
7. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock using Tuxedo Black.
8. Cut/emboss white cardstock using A2 Modern Stationary Die to create the card base.
9. Cut DCWV printed paper using A2 Modern Stationary die.
10. Adhere to card base using double sided tape.
11. Use a corner rounder on opposite corners of image to match the die cut rounded corners on the card base.
12. Layer onto dark pink card cut slightly larger.
13. Use the corner rounder to match the corners to image.
14. Adhere to right side of layered card base using 3D Foam Squares (see photo above).
15. Cut sentiment around each word.
16. Adhere opposite the image, spacing evenly.
17. Outline each sentiment using Memento Marker in Tuxedo Black.
18. Add irRESISTible Pico Embellisher in Electric Yellow to the center of each dragonfly.
19. Doodle around the edges of the layered image using Pico Embellisher in Electric Orange.
20. Lightly sponge around the edges of the card base using Electric Pink ink and a Sponge Dauber.
21. Add random dots using Pico Embellisher in Wedding Dress, Electric Blue and Electric Orange.
22. Highlight flower and neck trim using Pico Embellisher in Shimmer.