As soon as I saw this sentiment from So Suzy Stamps, I knew I had to have it. Isn’t it perfect? I adore how uplifting an encouraging it is an thought some bright colors and flowers were the perfect thing to dress it up!
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon ink (Electric Orange); StazOn Midi ink (Cactus Green); irRESISTable Colored Texture Spray (Dandelion); Fireworks! Spray (Dandelion); irRESISTable Pico Embellisher (Tuxedo Black); Vertigo (two patterns); Sponge Daubers
- Crafter’s Companion: A New Leaf, Bloomin’ Beautiful (rubber stamps); Die’sire Elegance Frame (metal die); Embossalicious Lattice (embossing folder); Collall All-purpose adhesive
- So Suzy Stamps: What If You Fly (rubber stamp)
- Spectrum Noir: Ultra Sooth White cardstock
- Craftwell: eBosser die cutting machine
- May Arts: ribbon
- Miscellaneous: Foam Adhesive (Darice); Recollections cardstock (Michael’s); Jeweled Brads (Eyelet Outlet); Craft Knife (Stampin’ Up); Bazzill cardstock (for base)
1. Stamp leaves on Vertigo using StazOn Cactus Green ink and fussy cut.
2. Stamp flowers on a different piece of Vertigo cardstock using Radiant Neon Electric Orange ink and fussy cut.
3. Using the Pico Embellisher Tuxedo Black, draw center lines on petals.
4. Die cut frame using white cardstock. Do not remove cardstock from the die.
5. Using a craft knife, cut out the large square center.
6. Using Sponge Daubers, add Radiant Neon Electric Orange ink to embossed portions of frame.
7. Remove cardstock from frame.
8. Spray frame with irRESISTable Colored Texture Spray in Dandelion.
9. Die cut frame again. Do not remove cardstock from frame.
10. Stamp sentiment using Radiant Neon Electric Orange ink.
11. Spray cardstock with Fireworks! Spray Dandelion.
12. Spay cardstock with irRESISTable Colored Texture Spray Dandelion.
13. Adhere both frame images together using foam adhesive for dimension.
14. Emboss background as desired and add ribbon.
15. Attach all elements to card base.