- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Goosebumps Shimmer, Brilliance: Galaxy Gold, Rocket Red; Vertigo Pebbles
- CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: sentiment stamp
- My Favorite Things: star die
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur machine
- Miscellaneous: cardstock (white, kraft), white pearls, white gel pen, mini glue dots, dimensional foam pads, paper piercing tool
1. Stamp sentiment with Brilliance Rocket Red onto 5 ¼” x ¾” strip of white cardstock and cut strip into a banner shape.
2. Spray Goosebumps Shimmer over 4” x 5 ¼” rectangle of kraft cardstock. Hold the bottle approx. 5-6 inches away from cardstock to create a good amount of texture.
3. After the texture spray dried thoroughly, die cut a large star from the kraft cardstock rectangle.
4. Using Brilliance Galaxy Gold, wipe over the textured and die cut kraft cardstock rectangle.
5. Die cut a small star from 2” x 2” plain kraft cardstock and color it by wiping Brilliance Rocket Red over the star until it is completely covered.
6. Dab some Brilliance Galaxy Gold onto a piece of scrap paper or the Imagine Crafts Craft mat, then use your fingertips to apply a very light coat of the golden ink to the star.
7. Cut a 4“x4“ square from Vertigo Pebbles sheet and glue it to the back side of the textured kraft cardstock rectangle using glue dots. The cut out star is now completely covered with the Vertigo film.
Picture below shows the front side after adhering the Vertigo film to the back.
8. Create faux stitching all around the front of the kraft cardstock panel using a paper piercing tool and a white gel pen.
9. Adhere white sentiment banner (from step 1) and the small red die cut star (from steps 5+6) to the kraft panel using dimensional foam pads (refer to picture for placement).
10. Attach the kraft panel to the white card base using dimensional foam pads.
11. Embellish card with white pearls.