- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento: Summer Sky, London Fog, Lulu Lavender; irRESISTIBLE Pico Embellisher Wedding Dress
- Spellbinders Paper Arts: Curved Borders One, Row Houses, Holiday Sentiments
- Cardstock: white, pink, gray, light blue
- Miscellaneous: crystal glitter, adhesive
1. Cut a white panel sized 2¼˝ x 5½˝ and cut with Spellbinders Curved Borders One die template.
2. Cut a white panel sized 5 x 5½˝ and swipe Memento London Fog ink as shown.
3. Swipe Lulu Lavender ink in various areas on the panel as shown.
4. Fill the rest of the panel with Summer Sky ink as shown.
5. Add your Snow Hill border and Row Houses to the panel.
6. Use the Wedding Dress Pico Embellisher to add snow to the houses, hill and sky.
7. Add glitter and a sentiment and glue the panel to a card.
3 thoughts on “Merry Christmas…”
This is so dreamy!!! LOVE how easy it is to recreate! TFS!
This is really beautiful and serene. Reminds me of the aurora borealis!
lovely card, a perfect winter scene.