Wising you all a Happy New Year 2015 from everyone at Imagine Crafts!!
Here is how I got inspired to create this card… I have always loved softer colors and never thought I could love Neons, ever. When Imagine Crafts introduced the new Radiant Neon inks last year, I was a little bit scared to try them but I did give them a go. Little did I know that I will fall in love with this line of ink! LOL So for my New Year’s card, I used my favorite Radiant Neon inks along with the subtle shimmer of the Shimmer Spritz Sparkle and the recently introduced Radian Neon irRESISTible Pico Embellisher 🙂
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon Ink in electric Pink, Electric Orange, Electric Yellow, Electric Purple; irRESISTible Pico Embillesher Neon: Electric Pink, Electric Purple, Electric Yellow, Electric Orange; Delicata Golden Glitz, Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle and Frost, Ink Potion No.9, Craft Mat
- Paper Smooches: Digits, Spiffy Scooters stamps; Digits die cut
- Lil’ Inker Designs: Stitched Rectangle Mat die
- Miscellaneous: vellum, watercolor paper, adhesive, 3D foam, powder tool, heat gun
1. Make card base using the watercolor paper.
2. Add some ink onto the acrylic block. Spritz the card base with Ink Potion No. 9 and dab the ink onto the wet card base using a brush.
3. Spray the background with Shimmer Spritz Frost.
4. Die cut the numbers, stamp and then apply some Shimmer Spritz Sparkle.
5. Stamp the stars using Delicata Golden onto vellum. Let dry.
6. Create lines using Radiant Neon Pico Embellishers. Attach the numbers to the vellum using 3D foam.
7. Adhere vellum onto the cardbase.