It’s 2015 and time to kick off the year with a bang. I was so inspired watching the count-down fireworks across the world that I knew I’d like to celebrate the New Year with my own fireworks with the help of Radiant Neon Amplify! I can do that very thing and so can you.
1. Print an outline of “2015” (or other desired text) on a piece of white cardstock.
2. Trim the cardstock to 4″ x 5.25″.
3. Use VersaMark ink to stamp firework sprays over the entire panel.
4. Trace the stamped firework images with various colors of Radiant Neon Amplify!
TIP: Thinner layers of Amplify! will yield a fine dimensional line, thicker layers will produce a more puffy 3D look and feel.
5. Continue to add Amplify! until all of the stamped fireworks images have been covered. White Amplify! dots were added to the centers and around the fireworks for an added element of surprise.
6. Use Black Radiant Neon Amplify! to fill in the numbers with a thick layer of the medium.
7. Immediately heat the design to dry and activate (puff) the Amplify!
A close up view of the Amplify! after it has been heated.
8. Edge with Jet Black StazOn ink using an InkBlusher.
9. Mist the panel with a layer of Sparkle Sheer Simmer Spritz and let dry.
10. Mount the fireworks panel onto a black card base.
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon Amplify!: Black, White, Electric Yellow, Electric Blue, Electric Green, Electric Purple, Electric Pink; VersaMark; Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle; InkBlusher; StazOn Jet Black
- Georgia Pacific White Cardstock
- WorldWin Papers: DoubleMates Heritage cardstock
- Just For Fun Rubber Stamps: Fireworks
- Miscellaneous: adhesive of choice; computer generated numbers