Welcome to #LinksWeLike Wednesday, a weekly roundup of some of our favorite things from around the web. From product reviews and videos to projects, new blog discoveries and more!
- Ahh can you smell that? Buzzfeed is bringing back the memories with all the smells from your art class days
- Learn how to create a shimmering distressed water droplet card in Catherine Pooler’s latest video tutorial
- This Road Trip Journal from the Sweet Stamp Shop blog is summer perfection!
- Check out this floral mirror “Decorate to Celebrate Challenge” on The Leaf Studio
- See the Radiant Neon ink pads at work in this Artfully Articulate blog post
- VersaMagic and watercolor? This is too cute to miss
- What to expect when a friend is expecting – this card from Inking Aloud has you covered
- Reverse stamping can be tricky, but Sarah from Card Maker Magazine is here to help
- Loving the watercolor trend in paper crafting? Scrap N’ Art has a great video tutorial just for you!
It’s totally okay to do your happy dance now that you’ve found some exciting new projects to try. We’re doing the Carlton in our chairs right there with you