Hi, I’m Treasure! I’m the girl behind Imagine Crafts blog posts and social media, anything social is my specialty! Since joining Imagine Crafts in April, it’s been a whirlwind of creativity and getting my hands “inky.” I know some of you have been wondering who the heck I am so I wanted to take a minute to tell you lovely readers about myself:
- Favorite Animal? Pandas & Godzilla – I know that’s technically two, but only one of them actually exists.
- Favorite Food? ALL FOOD! But I’m a big fan of tacos & sushi.
- Go-To Imagine Crafts Products? Definitely the irRESISTible Pico Embellisher, the Delicata quartet & both Radiant Neon quartets.
- Crafting Style? CAS is my go to, but I’m attracted to vibrant colors and draw a lot of inspiration from typography and watercoloring.
- Hometown? Born in California, but Seattle has been my home for over 15 years.
- Bucket List Destination? I have a whole list of places! New Zealand, Croatia, Holland, Iceland & Spain; just to name a few.
- A Question You Get The Most? “Is that your real name????” Yup, thanks Mom 🙂
You’ll be seeing a lot more of me and I’m looking forward to getting crafty with all of you, but now I have a few questions of my own! What are some of your favorite projects? What do you want to see here on the blog?What’s your favorite project? What tips of your own can you share for crafters of all skill levels?
This is your blog Imagine Crafters and our goal is to provide you relevant, fun and creative posts every week. As always, share your projects and creative creations with us on Facebook and all our other social media channels!