Corinthians Art Journal Page
I am in love with my Art Journal these days! I just love playing and experimenting with my inks and different mediums on the pages, my favorite of these is the Imagine Crafts range of products. Today I am sharing some ideas on how I incorporate different mediums with some shine on my art journal page.
1. Use two different colors of irRESISTible ink and spray an art journal page with the two colors. Leave the ink to dry.
2. Use a paintbrush and paint over the irRESISTible inks with acrylic paint. Blend the paint and leave to dry.
3. Ink onto a stencil using Brilliance ink. Mist the ink with water and then stamp on the page with the inked stencil.
4. Stamp a Corinthians image onto the page using Versafine ink.
5. Color some washi tape using Brilliance ink to add some shimmer to it. Then adhere the colored tape to the page.
6. Freehand cut some hearts out of cardstock. Position on the page and then ink around the heart using Brilliance ink and a sponge dauber.
7. Decorate the page with words, die cut circles, and watercolor paint splats to finish it off. The different mediums give it a beautiful sparkle that is hard to capture in a photo – but it’s there!
Imagine Crafts featuring Tsukineko:
- irRESISTible Texture Spray – Sweet Plum, Copper
- Brilliance – Pearlescent Chocolate
- Sponge Daubers
- Craft Mat
Stencil, Acrylic Paint, Washi tape, White cardstock, Watercolor Paper, Watercolor paint, Stamp, Die cut