I’ve got Vertigo! Vertigo from Imagine Crafts, that is! Vertigo is a super cool material that reflects and refracts light to give you lots of depth and dimension visually, but not physically. You can do so much with these fun sheets, die cutting and embossing are just a few examples.
Level of Difficulty: Beginner
Time to Complete: Under 30 minutes
1. Trim a Vertigo sheet to your desired size to fit on your card base. Using StazOn in Cherry Pink and Teal Blue, rub the ink pads directly onto the Vertigo in a random pattern.
2. Place the inked sheet into your desired embossing folder (mine has an argyle pattern), and run it through your die cut/embossing machine. Then ink the embossed pattern with Royal Purple StazOn.
3. Stamp a sentiment that you like with VersaColor Opera Pink onto a die cut piece and emboss it with embossing powder. Adhere the sentiment piece to the front of the Vertigo and add some brads.
Imagine Crafts featuring Tsukineko:
- Darice: Embossing Folder
- Stampendous: Fitted Frames Set B, Summer Shine Embossing Powder Kit
- Inkadinkado: Friendly Advice stamp
- Misc. Cardstock, Brads, Adhesives