Adult Coloring Book Card
by Roni Johnson
Adult coloring books are all the rage right now. The general public is finding out what artists have known for years…coloring is good for you. Not only is it a means of self-expression but it also reduces stress, anxiety and can actually improve one’s self-esteem. I thought it would be fun to share a technique on how to incorporate Imagine products to jazz up your coloring books and pages.
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Time to complete: 1-3 hours, depending on design plus drying time
Cut a coloring book page into card size panels.
Color the panel with desired Memento Dual Tip Markers.
Continue coloring in each section until you are satisfied with the look. Remember – Dual Tip Markers have a brush tip for coloring large areas faster and a pen tip for fine details.
Fill in the blank areas of the design with dots of Radiant Neon irRESISTible Pico Embellisher for a pop of color. Apply Shimmer Pico Embellisher for a bit of shine and sparkle.
Mount finished panel on green card base.
Stamp sentiment; trim and mount on the card.
- Memento Dual Tip Markers – Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart, Cottage Ivy, Orange Zest, Dandelion, Desert Sand
- irRESISTible Pico Embellisher – Shimmer, Radiant Neon Electric Orange
- Lesiure Arts – Botanical Wonders Color Art coloring page
- ClubScrap.com – Green cardstock
- JFF Stamps – “Happy Birthday” sentiment stamp