Barking up My Tree
These sweet pups only have eyes for each other! Celebrate your own summer love with this sweet peek-a-boo card.
Time: 45 minutes + dry time
Roll Desert Sand Memento ink onto a piece of white cardstock with a brayer.
Apply Metallic Gold Creative Medium through wood-grain stencil with a palette knife. Remove the stencil and allow to dry completely.
Stamp images with StazOn Opaque ink in Ivory Black. Color in and fussy cut.
Die cut a circle from the now-dry wood-grained paper.
Mount the circle cutout and one dog flush to the card base with Tear It! Tape. Adhere the rest of the card front and the second dog on layers of foam tape.
Enhance the eyes and noses of the dogs with some irRESISTible Pico Embellisher.
Write a sentiment onto white cardstock, notch one end, and drag the edges over the Desert Sand inkpad. Embellish with a paw print heart stamped with Memento Luxe in Love Letter popped up on foam adhesive.
- Memento – Desert Sand inkpad
- Memento Dual Tip Markers – Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand, Peanut Brittle, Morocco, Love letter, London Fog, Gray Flannel
- StazOn Opaque – Ivory Black
- Memento Luxe – Love Letter
- Creative Medium – Metallic Gold
- Palette Knives
- Tear It! Tape
- irRESISTible Pico Embellisher – Tuxedo Black
- Cardstock – white, gray
- The Crafter’s Workshop – Small Wood Grain Stencil
- Paper Smooches – Woofers and Tweeters stamp set
- Acrylic blocks
- Lawn Fawn – Stitched Circle Frames
- Die cut Machine
- Foam Adhesive