Blackboard menus are popular at many eating establishments, so I decided to make one of my own for Christmas parties that I hold in my home during the holiday season. I host at least one party every year, and may even get in on the neighborhood progressive dinner this year! Creative Medium, a little glitter and two stencils quickly made this menu board very festive! The Creative Medium will hold fine particle embellishments like glitter or beads. The Iridescent Green Creative Medium shows up fabulously on the black background, and the Gold Creative Medium adds a touch of metallic elegance. The menu is written in colored Crayola chalk that was sharpened with a child’s large pencil sharpener.
This fun and easy project is a great way to enhance any party! Enjoy and thank you for stopping by!
- Sierra Pacific Crafts – 12” x 12” Chalkboard Tile
- Stencil Girl –Three Trees stencil
- C-Thru Stencils – 3/4” Swash Bold Italic alpha stencil
- Art Institute Ultra Fine Glitter – Christmas Red
- Crayola Chalk
- Pencil sharpener for large pencils