Coral is Imagine’s Color of the month for February 2019. I couldn’t resist using this gorgeous Radiant Neon ink in Neon Coral!! It is really stunning. I wanted a bold contrasting color to pair with it so I chose the VersaFine Clair in Fantasia. They are a match made in heaven! I absolutely love the way the colors play off of each other. They are both strong, bold colors on their own and yet they work fabulously together!
I made both of these Thank You cards at the same time and they were completed quickly. Sometimes it’s nice to have a simple, yet beautiful thank you card ready to give at a moments notice.
Time: 30 minutes
- Radiant Neon ink pad – Neon Coral
- VersaFine Clair ink pad – Fantasia, Verdant, Cheerful, Warm Breeze
- Embossing powder – Clear
- Sheer Shimmer Stix – Sparkle – coming soon
- Tear It! Tape
- Cardstock – Silver glitter, white
- Concord & 9th – flower/background stamp
- Acrylic Block
- Heat tool