Creating texture and dimension is so easy with the amazing Neon Amplify. The perfect amount of bulk to create loads of interest on cards and other projects – have you tried your hand at it yet? You will simply love it!
Find more project inspiration on imaginecrafts.com under our “Make” page. There you can browse projects by product, aesthetic, medium and much more!
Our Artists in Residence are immensely talented folks and like any artist, they have favorite Imagine Crafts products! Here’s some weekend inspiration courtesy of our AIRs!
Dabbling in my art journal again but this time with a simple and elegant not-so-Halloweeny page. We are not big into Halloween here but since I had this cute little spider (not that they are ever cute) I thought I would play around with a classy scary page… read more here
When asked to create a project using my favorite Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko product I instantly knew I wanted to make something using Memento Dye Ink family. It’s so versatile and I can use it for my favorite coloring technique – Watercolor! The colors stay true and are so easy to blend, they are my go to when I want to make a beautiful watercolor card.
By Jowilna Nolte
I am an ink junky by heart! So whenever I get a new set of inks I try and put it through the test and see how it works on all my favorite mediums. For this vintage baby card I tried the MementoLuxe inks on different mediums to see how they work and I love the outcome. I also added some irRESISTible accents to an embossed card and love how I can enhance my embossing folders with this stunning medium in a few easy steps.
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock measuring 9×51/4 inch and fold in half.
2. Cut a black piece of patterned paper measuring 4×43/4 inch and adhere to front of card.
3. Ink a chipboard frame using MementoLuxe ink using a sponge dauber.
4. Highlight some of the words on the embossing using irRESISTible embellisher.
5. Adhere the inked frame to the embossed plastic.
6. Adhere the framed piece to patterned paper.
7. Color white seam binding ribbon using MementoLuxe ink pad and mist with water to spread the ink.
8. Finish off card with focal image, button, flowers, sewing and colored ribbon.
IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: MementoLUXE: Angel Pink
irRESISTible: Tuxedo Black
Hug Snug: Seam binding
Girl’s paperie: Patterned Paper
Celebr8: Chipboard frame
Miscellaneous: white cardstock, resin frame, button, thread, cutting tools, adhesives, sewing machine