- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Delicata Golden Glitz, Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold
- Gina K Designs: “Season’s Greetings” Stamp TV kit
- Spellbinders: dies
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: EZ Runner adhesive, 3D Foam Squares
- May Arts: gold cording
1. Create 5 ½ X 41/4” card from white cardstock.
2. Mist Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Gold onto cardstock until desired look is achieved.
3. Stamp sentiment onto card front using Delicata Golden Glitz Pigment Ink.
4. Cut/emboss white circle, red circle, and holly leave die cuts.
5. Adhere holly leaves to white circle using 3D Foam Squares.
6. Adhere white circle to the red die cut using 3D Foam Squares.
7. Attach red circle to card.
8. Attach gold bow to leaves.
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: StazOn Solvent Ink Jet BlackBlack; Brilliance Pigment Ink: Pearlescent Poppy, Pearlescent Olive, Pearlescent Thyme, Rocket Red Gold, Pearlescent Beige, and Lightning Black; Memento Dye Ink Summer Sky; Fireworks! Craft Spray: Dandelion, Bahama Blue, Tangelo, Lady Bug, Cottage Ivy
- Ruby Rock-It: embellishments
- The Crafter’s Workshop: stencils
- Rubber Stamps: Artistic Outpost text, Pam Carriker Heart, Stampotique and Dyan Reaveley
- Miscellaneous: black waxed twine, pop dots, adhesive, heat gun, gesso, cardstock, water color paper 140#
1. Apply an even light coat of gesso on a sheet of water color paper and allow it to dry.
2. Using the direct to paper method of application, apply Brilliance inks to the paper.
3. Spray inks with their corresponding Fireworks! Spray inks and allow inks to blend.
4. Dry with a heat gun.
5. Lay a stencil over the prepared paper and spritz with water, blot dry.
6. Lay a different stencil over paper and apply a thin coating of gesso. Allow to dry.
7. Using a different stencil apply Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy ink randomly to the paper and allow to dry.
8. Cut panels to fit the size card that you want to make, in this case the watercolor panel is 4” by 6”.
9. Stamp and cut out a heart shape.
10. Using Ruby Rock It embellishments pop out hearts and circles, stamp them with text stamps, set aside.
11. Pop out an oval shape from collection and use the white side to stamp phrase on with Brilliance Lightning Black ink.
12. Distress the edge of oval shape with Pearlescent Poppy.
13. Mat watercolor panel on black card stock that measures a ¼” larger all around, mat on to white blank card that measures 4 ½” by 6 ½”.
14. Stamp heart on panel and then again on a scrap piece of water color paper.
15. Stencil red circles on to the second heart and cut out.
16. Attach the cut out heart on top of the stamped heart on the card.
17. Glue heart, oval and circles on to the card and attach a bow tied from black twine.