IMAGINE Crafts is proud to feature projects created by our Artists In Residence this week using products from ClearScraps. We hope you enjoy the creativity our team shares with you this week!
Here are the projects for today:
Some of the products used in this tutorial are StazOn White, StazOn Mustard (we suggest the new StazOn Pigment- Snowflake for White), irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Gold, Memento Cottage Ivy + Cantaloupe, Craft Mat, Ink Blushers and StazOn Cleaner along with a clear 6×6 Tab Album from Clear Scraps.
Creative Faux Tiles
Allie Gower shows how to make these fun, creative tiles that can be incorporated into your next card making or mixed media project. Watch Allie’s video tutorial here.
Artist Trading Block
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Encore Ultimate Metallic: Green, Copper, Bronze, Pink, Purple; Jumbo Daubers
- Sizzix: grass, box and fern dies
- Prima: paper flower
- May Arts: ribbon
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock
1. Die cut all of your shapes to create your Artist Trading Block. What is an Artist Trading Block? Think of it as the 3D version of an ATC (Artist Trading Card)!
2. Using Jumbo Daubers, blend your color choice of Encore ink over the surface of all of your die cut pieces and allow to dry.
3. Assemble your ATB with adhesive of choice.
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Radiant Neon Pigment Ink in Electric Yellow, Electric Orange, Electric Coral, Electric Pink, Electric Blue, Electric Green, Electric Purple; Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black, Sponge Daubers
- My Favorite Things: Time to Celebrate Stamp Set
- Aqua and White Cardstock
- Homemade Stencil
1. Ink spots using Radiant Neon inks with Sponge Daubers through stencil.
2. Mat dotted image on aqua paper and adhere to a white cardstock card base.
3. Stamp sentiment with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black.
This week IMAGINE Crafts and Dreamweaver Stencils are featuring a Blog Hop showcasing our fabulous products and providing some inspiration for you to get creative! And be sure to leave your comments on each artist’s post that you visit for your chance to win a fabulous prize that includes IMAGINE Crafts and Dreamweaver products. Contest closes at 11:59pm PST on Sunday, June15th.
Here are today’s posts from our Artists In Residence:
Presenting the posts from the Dreamweaver Design Team for today:
***Blog Hop Hint – if you click on a link that takes you to a page saying something like, “Sorry this page cannot be found” just click on the header at the top of the blog (usually a picture or the blog’s name) and it will take you to that blog’s most recent post. That post *should* be our hop. If not, you can probably scroll down a short way to find the hop post.
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento: Peanut Brittle, Tuxedo Black; Radiant Neon Electric Coral; Memento Luxe Peanut Brittle; irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Lady Bug; Sponge Dauber; Jumbo Dauber
- Crafter’s Companion: Sheena’s A Taste of India “Mandala” stamp set
- Spectrum Noir: Markers – GB6, GB7, GB8, GB9; Professional Colored Pencils – 107, 084, 087, 024, 027, 033; Paper Stumps; Blending Solution
- DecoArt: Americana® multi-surface SATIN™ acrylic paint “Cottonball”
- Miscellaneous: cardstock, handmade stencil, adhesive
1. Stamp Mandala image with Memento Tuxedo Black.
2. Color design with Spectrum Noir markers, adding highlights with Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils and blending together with Paper Stumps and Blending Solution.
3. Add white accents using Cottonball paint. Apply with a pin making dots and small sweeping motions.
4. Add red dots with the Pico Embellisher Lady Bug.
5. Repeat for coloring the smaller flowers.
6. Ink background with Memento Luxe Peanut Brittle.
7. Stencil leaves using Radiant Neon Electric Coral and Memento Peanut Brittle.
8. Remove the stencil and gently blend colors with a Jumbo Dauber.
9. Ink sentiment and background with same color combo.
10. Add Pico Embellisher to centers of all flowers.
IMAGINE Crafts has partnered with Altered Pages for the month of June! Each Tuesday this month our Artists In Residence will be sharing with you the projects that they have created using the incredible products that we received from Altered Pages.
We’re excited to share with you the projects that the Altered Pages team has created using IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko products this month. We’ll be featuring their projects daily throughout the month of June so you can see what wonderful ideas the Altered Pages design team has to share with you!
Today artist Dani May shares her Mermaid Magic card created with Memento Markers. Be sure to visit her blog for her excellent step-by-step instructions so that you can create your own!
Each Tuesday during the month of June, IMAGINE Crafts would like to share with you the projects that our Artists In Residence have created using products from Altered Pages. The Design Team at Altered Pages will also be featuring IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko products on their blog throughout the month and we hope that you’ll visit the Altered Pages Blog to see the fabulous projects that their team has designed as well.
Here are the Artists In Residence with their amazing projects: