IMAGINE Crafts and RubberMoon Art Stamps are excited to share with you the amazing projects that our design teams have created to kick off the Holiday Season! Over the next few days, we’ll be sharing with you inspiration and techniques using IMAGINE Crafts’ line of ink products featuring rubber stamps from RubberMoon.
I love fairyland and fairy tales – it’s the magical, mystical and enchanting World to me and I am still fascinated by it. Do you like that too? I loved reading the stories when I was little and then I read them to my daughters and now they read on their own. Guess what? These images by RubberMoon stamps are just perfect and took me to the dreamland. They say it is good to have dreams and Dreams DO come true 🙂
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Versafine Onyx Black, VersaMark, irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Radiant Neon Electric Coral, Radiant Neon Electric Orange, Black, Clear; Memento: Dandelion, Tangelo, Tuxedo Black; Memento Marker Tuxedo Black, Iridescent Embossing Powder, Craft Mat, Sponge Dauber
- RubberMoon Stamps: KP5174H, KP5124, KP5126, GE2907G
- Lil’ Inker Design: Stitched Mat Square die
- Crafter’s Companion: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
1. Die cut the stitched square. Stamp mushroom with Memento Tuxedo Black. Stamp the Gnome onto a scrap piece of paper.
2. Color the images using alcohol markers. Fussy cut the Gnome image. Extend the grass a bit by using Memento marker.
3. Stamp the mushroom house onto a scrap paper and use it as a mask. Sponge some inks onto the background.
4. Use irRESISTible Pico Embellisher clear onto the door and window glass, black onto the door knob and some neon onto the grass to create tiny flowers.
5. Stamp the sentiment using VersaFine Onyx Black and emboss using iridescent embossing powder.
6. Stamp the background onto the cardbase using VersaMark. It gives a subtle tone on tone look, which gives extra depth to the card.
Wishing You Lots of Happy
- IMAGINE Crafts/ Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ink Potion #9, irRESISTible Texture Spray Wedding Dress, GooseBumps Shimmer, irRESISTible Pico Embellisher: Radiant Neon Electric Orange, Radiant Neon Electric Yellow, Wedding Dress; Tack’n Peel,
Radiant Neon Electric Blue, Shimmer Spritz Gold, Sponge Daubers.
- RubberMoon Stamps: Let’er Rip, Loopy Heart border, Kae Pea – Lots of Happy
- Stampendous: Shaved Ice
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, scrap pattern paper, dimensional adhesive, acrylic block, rhinestone
1. Mount stamp on acrylic block using Tack’n Peel. Stamp image twice on white card stock with Tuxedo Black.
2. Fussy cut out snowman and snow drift from one of the images.
3. Using the acrylic block as a palette, ink the acrylic block with Radiant Neon Electric Blue and then spray with Ink Potion #9. With a Sponge Dauber, color the sky background. Mist with Shimmer Spritz Gold and allow to dry.
4. Fill in stars with Pico Wedding Dress, and the carrot nose with Pico Radiant Neon Electric Orange.
5. Spray irRESISTible Wedding Dress on the cut-out snow drift and sprinkle with Shaved Ice.
6. Spray cut-out snowman with GooseBumps Shimmer.
7. Cut/score card base to desired size.
8. Stamp border around the edges with Radiant Neon Electric Blue.
9. Fill in hearts of the border design with Pico Radiant Neon Electric Yellow.
8. When all pieces have dried, attach stamped image to a pattern paper mat.
9. Use dimensional adhesive to attach the snowman and snow drift.
10. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock with RadiantNeon Electric Blue and mat onto pattern paper.
11. Cut matted sentiment to size and attach to card using dimensional adhesive.
12. Embellish card with rhinestones as desired.