– Hi there friends and fellow crafters, Today I am here making 2 Impactful but clean and simple cards using Tear It! Tape, On Point Glue, VersaFine CLAIR in Nocturne, MBoss in Clear and Memento Luxe in Wedding Dress.
The first thing I had done to prepare for my video was to create 2 A2 panels 4.25” x 5.5”. I then used my Mini Misti stamped 1 panel with the sentiment from the Gina K Designs Delightful Daisies stamp set using VersaFine CLAIR in Nocturne. This is a Vegetable Oil based ink and takes a little time to dry so put it aside and move to my second panel.
The second panel, I put in the Altenew Daisy Bed 3D embossing folder and ran it though my Vagabond 2 machine with only 1 cutting plate and the platform, this worked perfectly and gave a great embossing effect.
I then went back to the first panel and ran it through the embossing folder as well, following that I poured a bit of clear MBoss on the sentiment and heat set it. This gave a seal and a shiny effect to the sentiment and allowed me to move on to the next step, which was using the Memento Luxe Mixed Media Pad in Wedding Dress to add a bit of shine and White color to the Raised edges of the panel. I added this purple panel to the card base, a few Jewels and this card was complete, Moving back to the Mint card, I used On Point glue to adhere the Happy Anniversary Sentiment and Shadow to the front panel, the Cantaloupe Memento Marker to the center of the Daisies and a Jewel for the tittle in the sentiment. Added this to the card base using Tear It Tape and this card was also complete.
Skill level: Beginner
Time: 30 minutes
• Memento Luxe Wedding Dress
• Imagine Craft Mat
• On Point Glue
• Memento Marker Dandelion
• Clear MBoss
• Imagine Tear It! Tape
• VersaFine Clair Nocturne
• StazOn Stamp Cleaner
• Gina K Designs Delightful Daisy Stamp set
• Altenew Daisy Bed Embossing Folder
• Kat Scrappiness Happy Anniversary Die with Shadow
• Kat Scrappiness Ornate Rainbow Jewels
• Accent Opaque 120lb Cardstock