– Hi there friends and fellow crafters, LeeAnn here with a project that I knew I was going to make the minute I saw the photo. See a friend of mine posted this amazing photo on her Facebook page last month, and I started thinking right then about how I was going to replicate it. How about leaving a comment below and let me know how I did.
Welcome to our blog! Imagine Crafts is pleased to be a super sponsor for the Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop for the Spring/Summer of 2022.Our design team members all joined in to show you some of the fun and coffee themed cards they made using some of the Imagine Inks and readily available stamps/dies that are coffee themed.
We are also having a giveaway!Since Imagine Crafts is a super sponsor, we will be giving away a $25.00 gift card to the store. Please comment below for your chance to win.
Some of our design team members have created extra projects in order to participate in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and we will now share their photos of their projects and links to the Imagine items used. That way, you can go visit the item and see if it is for you.
– Hi there Coffee Lovers, for my project today I used The Perfect Blend Stamp Set from Gina K Designs. Using Memento Espresso Truffle I stamped the background and since Memento is a dye based ink it dried quickly.
I cut a panel of vellum to cover most of my background panel, and then grabbed a circle tag out of my stash. I stamped the coffee cups on the tag with the Memento Espresso Truffle and then used Memento Markers to add a pop of color. For The cup part I used Bamboo Leaves and Pistachio, while for the rings I used Rich Cocoa and Desert Sand.
The final stamping was the sentiment in which I used VersaFine Clair in Pinecone. I used Tear It! Tape and On Point glue to adhere my panels together and with that my project is complete.
Happy Hopping in the Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop Spring/Summer 2022!!!
– I went with a simply designed card that is perfect for any coffee lover. I ink blended two VersaFine Clair Inks with my coffee bean stencil. My sentiment was die cut and I used the die itself as a mask to softly ink around the sentiment. Sparkle Blends were adhered with On Point Glue for some shine.
– Hi there friends and fellow crafters, Today I am here making 2 Impactful but clean and simple cards using Tear It! Tape, On Point Glue, VersaFine CLAIR in Nocturne, MBoss in Clear and Memento Luxe in Wedding Dress.
The first thing I had done to prepare for my video was to create 2 A2 panels 4.25” x 5.5”. I then used my Mini Misti stamped 1 panel with the sentiment from the Gina K Designs Delightful Daisies stamp set using VersaFine CLAIR in Nocturne. This is a Vegetable Oil based ink and takes a little time to dry so put it aside and move to my second panel.
The second panel, I put in the Altenew Daisy Bed 3D embossing folder and ran it though my Vagabond 2 machine with only 1 cutting plate and the platform, this worked perfectly and gave a great embossing effect.
I then went back to the first panel and ran it through the embossing folder as well, following that I poured a bit of clear MBoss on the sentiment and heat set it. This gave a seal and a shiny effect to the sentiment and allowed me to move on to the next step, which was using the Memento Luxe Mixed Media Pad in Wedding Dress to add a bit of shine and White color to the Raised edges of the panel. I added this purple panel to the card base, a few Jewels and this card was complete, Moving back to the Mint card, I used On Point glue to adhere the Happy Anniversary Sentiment and Shadow to the front panel, the Cantaloupe Memento Marker to the center of the Daisies and a Jewel for the tittle in the sentiment. Added this to the card base using Tear It Tape and this card was also complete.
Hello Friends! Katy here with another quick project for you. Today’s card works up super quick, but has several techniques used to create it. I have a video for you below, but a quick recap: I used the Sheer Shimmer Spray in Sparkle on a piece of watercolor paper to start and then once that was dry I blended some Angel Pink Memento Ink and then stamped the center sentiment in Gray Flannel Memento Ink. Lastly, I stamped a floral image in each corner with Sweet Plum Memento Ink. I hope you enjoy the video, thanks so much for watching.
– Howdy friends and fellow crafters, LeeAnn with a fun Easter card made using a wood blog stamp and some peg stamps from Stamps by Judith. Also used a grass/cloud stencil and had a whole lot of fun. The sentiment stamp is from Lawn Fawn’s Happy Add On Collection.