Imagine is proud to announce its call for Imagine’s Design Team for 2020! We are looking to change things up this year and are looking for artists and designers who can inspire the next generation of beginning crafters with amazing projects using Imagine and Tsukineko products.
We are looking for 5 energetic video artists to fill two different roles for 2020:
3 Beginner Crafters Project/Tutorial Artists who will submit 2 edited videos per month featuring a quick and easy project and/or technique intended for the beginning level crafter. We intend these projects to look simple, clean and easy to complete in 3-4 steps. See our Blog for an example.
2 Intermediate to Advanced Technique Artists who will submit 2 edited videos per month featuring a crafting technique or how-to project intended for all crafters. We intend these projects to look simple, clean and able to complete in 5-8 steps.
- Commitment of one year — January 1st, 2020 – December 31st, 2020.
- Ability to professionally photograph, film, edit and submit high-res JPG images and video.
- Submit clearly written and detailed descriptions in English for each project, including a list of supplies.
- Socially active online with an established blog and Facebook or Instagram presence.
- Not currently employed and/or affiliated with competing manufacturers including as a design team member, guest designer, etc.
- Exposure of your work
- Generous supply of Imagine and Tsukineko products
- Opportunities to grow your stash with the product from Imagine’s preferred partners.
- Links back to your blog or website
Show Us Your Artwork!
Show us just how creative you are! Make a project using Imagine or Tsukineko products. We are looking for clean and simple papercrafting or art projects that reflect a modern aesthetic.
Submission Process for Round 1
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “DesignTeam Round 1 <your name>”. Your email must include: which role you are applying, name, mailing address, phone number, email address, your personal blog and/or website address, and two links to video content of your work, a 700px wide jpg of your original artwork. Please name your photograph “DesignTeam_<your name>_2020.JPG”
Round 1 submissions are due by 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time on Thursday, November 7th. Those artists who will be continuing on to the next round will be contacted by Wednesday, November 13th with further instructions.