by Jowilna Nolte
Hi everyone, today I am sharing a gorgeous embossed Spider Web theme background using Fireworks sprays. One of my favorite techniques with Fireworks is to remove the lid and use the ink as a watercolor. First I stamp a grungy bird with VersaFine Clair. Since VersaFine is an oil-based ink, the stamped area will not lift when water-based inks are applied. This is an important feature to understand about VersaFine.
Hope you enjoyed this quick lesson. Create your own variation to make cards, Halloween decor, Fall, and other festive holiday crafts. Combining orange, purple, and black ink with a touch of gold creates a stunning end result.
Time: 20 minutes
- Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Spray – Grape Jelly
- Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Spray – Tangelo
- VersaFine Clair Ink Pad – Nocturne (black)
- VersaMagic Dew Drop Ink Pad – Midnight Black
- On Point Glue
- Sewing machine
- Tombow Glue
- Smooth white cardstock
- Embossing folder – Cricut
- Cuttlebug – Cricut
- Stamp – Stampers Anonymous