Welcome to our blog! Imagine Crafts is pleased to be a super sponsor for the Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop for the Spring/Summer of 2022. Our design team members all joined in to show you some of the fun and coffee themed cards they made using some of the Imagine Inks and readily available stamps/dies that are coffee themed.
We are also having a giveaway! Since Imagine Crafts is a super sponsor, we will be giving away a $25.00 gift card to the store. Please comment below for your chance to win.
Some of our design team members have created extra projects in order to participate in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and we will now share their photos of their projects and links to the Imagine items used. That way, you can go visit the item and see if it is for you.
Let’s get started with our Design Team Member’s Projects!
Designed By: LeeAnn McKinney
– Hi there Coffee Lovers, for my project today I used The Perfect Blend Stamp Set from Gina K Designs. Using Memento Espresso Truffle I stamped the background and since Memento is a dye based ink it dried quickly.
I cut a panel of vellum to cover most of my background panel, and then grabbed a circle tag out of my stash. I stamped the coffee cups on the tag with the Memento Espresso Truffle and then used Memento Markers to add a pop of color. For The cup part I used Bamboo Leaves and Pistachio, while for the rings I used Rich Cocoa and Desert Sand.
The final stamping was the sentiment in which I used VersaFine Clair in Pinecone. I used Tear It! Tape and On Point glue to adhere my panels together and with that my project is complete.
Happy Hopping in the Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop Spring/Summer 2022!!!
• Memento Espresso Truffle Dye Ink
• Memento Marker: Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand, Bamboo Leaves and Pistachio
Other Supplies Used:
• Perfect Blend Stamp Set from Gina K Designs
• Recollections Coffee and Cream Cardstock Pack(Brown and Ivory)
By Annie Collins
– I created this fun coffee card featuring a stamp from @not2shabby and dies from @trinitystamps. I colored, embossed with @imaginecrafts products.
• Memento Ink: Jumbo Java & Summer Sky
• Memento Markers: Desert Sand, Toffee Crunch, Peanut Brittle, Espresso Truffle, New Sprout, Dandelion, Lulu Lavender, Rich Cocoa, Angel Pink., Rose Bud & Tuxedo Black
• Mboss Embossing Powder: Clear
Other Supplies Used:
• Stamps: Not 2 Shabby: Coffee, Paper Crafts Magazine: Macaroons, Run On & Caffeine Loading Sentiments
• Die: Trinity Stamps: Coffee
• Accent 80# Ultra Smooth Cardstock: Opaque White
• Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White, Brown & Kraft
• Trinity Stamps Clay Elements: Coffee Beans and Hearts
By Alison Heikkila
– I went with a simply designed card that is perfect for any coffee lover. I ink blended two VersaFine Clair Inks with my coffee bean stencil. My sentiment was die cut and I used the die itself as a mask to softly ink around the sentiment. Sparkle Blends were adhered with On Point Glue for some shine.
VersaFine Clair – Fallen Leaves and Pinecone
Other Supplies Used:
Stamp Anniething: Coffee Beans Stencil
Erin Lee Creative: Stamp from the Coffee Lover’s Kit (discontinued)
Doodles Paper Playground: Cinnamon Roll Sparkle Blend
Spellbinders: Die Cut
Thank you so much for visiting the Imagine Crafts post for the 2022 Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
60 thoughts on “Spring-Summer 2022 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop”
What great inspiration! The first card is very creative using the same stamp for a fun backdrop and the “caffeine loading” sentiment is me every morning! Thanks for the chance 🙂
Great cards! I especially like the Perfect Blend one. Perfect for a wedding anniversary.
Your team’s coffee cards are gorgeous! This is such a fun hop with all of the amazing coffee inspiration! Thank you for your generous sponsorship of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
Such great inspiration! Thanks for being a sponsor!
Amazing projects!! Beautifully done by all!
Have a wonderful day,
Lovely bunch of cards.
Carla from Arizona
beautiful inspiration, I love your amazing design.
Beautiful inspiration!!! Thank you for being a sponsor!
Beautiful inspiration! Thank you for being a sponsor!
I love how these cards turned out they are beautiful, thanks for being a sponsor on this hop