Hi everyone! It’s Jessica here and I have a fun stenciled card to share with you. I first stenciled the roses with Memento Dye inks, then I stepped it up and stenciled a second layer with shimmery embossing powder. The concept is really simple, and you don’t need a lot of supplies either, but the final effect is just so pretty! I hope you’ll enjoy this tutorial!
VersaFine Clair – Nocturne, Glamorous
Memento Dew Drop Inks – Angel Pink, Rose Bud
Blending Brushes STAMPlorations Stencils –
Faces: Pensive, Old Rose
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Gold Glitter Cardstock
Hello Crafty Friends – Annie here with a lovely Pastel Spring Floral Card.
Today, I am using Memento Inks to watercolor an embossed image.
• Memento Inks: Lulu Lavender, Lilac Posies, Pear Tart, & New Sprout
• VersaMark Ink
• Irresistible Craft Spray – Gold
• Mboss Embossing Powder: Gold
• Tear It! Tape
• On Point Glue
• Altenew Stamps: Rosie Posy
• Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White
• Recollections Brand 80# Cardstock: Cream, White and Lavender
• EK Success Powder Tool
• Heat Tool
• Watercolor Brush 0