Welcome to another set for our Artist Project Swap with Kassy and Melissa. For the Month of May, we challenged our artists to exchange tutorials and create each other’s designs in order to see how each of our artists interprets style and choices. The receiving artist did not know who designed the project, nor did they receive any images! In today’s post, Kassy gives the directions and recommended supplies list and Melissa created the project.
Create a You Are My Hero Card by Melissa Andrew
Today, I create a fun card using a number of techniques that were designed and instructed by design team member Kassy Tousignant. This was a challenge created by Imagine to help show customers how diverse Imagine and Tsukineko products really are. If you don’t have something a designer uses, you can improvise!
- Memento Marker – Pear Tart
- Brilliance Ink – Graphite Black
- Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Spray – Cottage Ivy, Dandelion, Tangelo
- Tear It! Tape
- On Point Glue
- Creative Medium – Shimmer
- Imagine Embossing Powder – Black
- VersaMagic – Cloud White
- VersaFine Clair – Nocturne
- Palette Knives
- Whimsy Stamps – Lattice Stencil, sentiment stamp
- SugarPea Designs Stamp – Peony stamp, Postage Stamp die
- Paper Trimmer
- Scissors – fine and regular
- Foam Dots
- Heat Tool
- Watercolor Palette
Original Design by Kassy
What do you think of Melissa’s interpretation of Kassy’s tutorial?