Simple and easy to make Easter greetings card with an egg shell-like background made by sprinkling Fireworks! paint on a blank white card and lightly distress with MEMENTO Desert sand ink pad. Stamp on a piece of cotton ribbon with VersaFine CLAIR Tulip red to use as an embellishment to decorate the card.
Time: 45 min
Sprinkle Fireworks! Desert Sand on a piece of 4×6 in white card stock. Cover half of it and sprinkle with Fireworks! Rhubarb Stalked color.
Use a Sponge Dauber to lightly distress around the white card stock piece with the MEMENTO Desert Sand ink pad.
Stamp the abstract stamp with VersaFine CLAIR Tulip Red on a piece of cotton ribbon.
Color a wooden Happy Easter shape with VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne ink pad.
Use the same ink pad to stamp an egg design on the natural card stock and cut around it.
Place Tear It! Tape to the back of the cotton and gingham ribbons. Glue the white card stock piece on the card base.
Attach the cotton ribbon first, then half-covering with the gingham ribbon. Add loops of jute cord with hot glue. Finally, place the egg with some foam tape and the Happy Easter shape.
MEMENTO – Desert Sand
VersaFine CLAIR – Nocturne, Tulip Red
Fireworks! Desert Sand, Rhubarb Stalked
Tear It! Tape
On Point Glue
Viva decor stamps – Easter eggs
Darkroom door stamp – Abstract
Gingham wine red ribbon 1in
Cotton ribbon 1.5in
Knorr Prandell wooden shapes – Easter
White card stock
Natural card stock
Hello my friends! Katy here and today we are going to create a fun St. Patrick’s Day card. In the video tutorial, I show you how to use your Fireworks Sprays and a Delicata Reinker with some shaving cream to create some cool backgrounds. Once the backgrounds are complete, we will use one of them to create a card. I hope you enjoy it.
Fireworks Spray – Pear Tart
Fireworks Spray – Bamboo Leaves
Delicata Reinker – Emerald Green
Stazon Pigment Ink Pad – Shamrock Green
Mboss Embossing Powder – Gold
Tear it! Tape
Imagine Craft Mat
Kat Scrappiness – Condensed Uppercase Alphabet Die set
Simon Says Stamp- Lucky Stamp Set
Tim Holtz – Gold Kraftstock
Shaving Cream – Any brand
Stampin Up – Tufted 3D embossing folder
Neenah – Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb Card stock
Double Sided Foam Tape – Any Brand
Hi there inky friends. LeeAnn here and today I am bringing you a fun card I made using VersaMark Clear Sticky Ink and Emerald Green M’boss. I absolutely love heat embossing, it is one of my 3 favorite techniques for my projects and I am so happy to share it with you.
• Imagine Craft Mat
• Delicata Golden Glitz
• Memento Dandelion Dye Ink
• Imagine Tear It Tape
• Emerald Green M’boss
• Prickly Pear Shamrock Background Stamp – https://www.prickleypear.com/shamrock-background/
• Prickly Pear Luck of the Irish – https://www.prickleypear.com/luck-o-the-irish-red-rubber-stamp/
Hello Crafty Friends – Annie here with a lovely Pastel Spring Floral Card.
Today, I am using Memento Inks to watercolor an embossed image.
• Memento Inks: Lulu Lavender, Lilac Posies, Pear Tart, & New Sprout
• VersaMark Ink
• Irresistible Craft Spray – Gold
• Mboss Embossing Powder: Gold
• Tear It! Tape
• On Point Glue
• Altenew Stamps: Rosie Posy
• Recollections Brand 110# Cardstock: White
• Recollections Brand 80# Cardstock: Cream, White and Lavender
• EK Success Powder Tool
• Heat Tool
• Watercolor Brush 0
By Katy Ingram
Hello my crafty friends! Katy here and in today’s crafting video tutorial, I show you how to make a floral “Thinking of You” card with 3 tips for easy ink blending using our Memento inks. This is a great project for the Spring season and by changing the sentiment this card can suit any spring-time occasion.
Skill: Beginner, Intermediate
Time: 30 minutes
• Memento Ink Pad – Rose Bud
• Memento ink Pad – Lilac Posies
• Memento Ink Pad – Lulu Lavender
• VersaFine Clair Ink Pad – Medieval Blue
• Pinkfresh Studio – Blooming Bouquet Stamp Set
• Pinkfresh Studio – Leafy Branch die
• Simon Says Stamp – Thinking of You die
• Pink & Main – Mini Blending Brushes
• Gina K Designs – In The Navy Card stock
• Neenah – Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb Card stock
• Gmund – 100% Cotton Shiny Cream Card stock
Hi everyone, it’s Jessica here. Did you know that you could watercolor with your shimmery ink pads? I tried watercolor with some Brilliance Dew Drop ink pads today and I was so amazed at the result! The shimmer and sparkle definitely add that extra detail to a simple card. Let me know if you have tried this before!
Skill Level: Intermediate
Time: 35 Minutes
• VersaMagic Ink Pad- Thatched Straw, Wheat
• Brilliance Ink Pad – Rocket Red, Rocket Red Gold, Pearlescent Chocolate, Galaxy Gold, Moonlight White
• VersaFine Clair – Nocturne
• Water brush
• Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock
• Stampin’ Up Flight of Fancy stamp set
• Stampin’ Up Well Said bundle
• Spellbinders Die Set – Shoot
• Red cardstock