Thankful Gold Leaf Card
Since the leaves are starting to fall, how about coloring some of them gold? It’s easy with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink and some Creative Medium. See how Nadine Carlier does it in her video below.
Time: 30 minutes
- Echo Park Embossing Folder – Falling Leaves
- Spellbinders Classic Rectangles Large Dies
- Heidi Swapp Stamps
- Cardstock – White, Burnt Orange
One of our sales reps, Emily Cates, created this bright and festive fall card with IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento inks and Impression Obsession dies and stamps.
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Inks in Morocco, Potter’s Clay, Peanut Brittle, Toffee Crunch, Rich Cocoa and Pistachio
- Stamps: Impression Obsession
- Impression Obsession Dies: Basket DIE039-T, Small Leaves DIE095-D, Grass Border DIE060-I, Sm. Grass Border DIE096-D, Banners DIE123-P, Bow DIE063-I
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko GooseBumps Texture Spray Shimmer
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink in Orange, Peony and Fresh Green
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaFine Archival Pigment Ink Onyx Black
- Stamps: Avery Elle
- Paper: kraft cardstock
- Avery Elle Leaves die cuts
- die cutting machine
- dimensional tape
Create card from kraft colored cardstock and layering piece that is 1/4˝ smaller on all sides.
Stamp sentiment onto kraft cardstock layering piece with VersaFine™ Onyx Black.
Spray stamped cardstock with Shimmer GooseBumps; allow to dry.
Die cut leaves from kraft cardstock, one of each size.
Stamp largest size leaf die cut with VersaColor Orange.
Stamp middle sized leaf die cut with VersaColor Peony.
Stamp smallest leaf die cut with VersaColor Fresh Green.
Adhere layering piece (stamped with sentiment) onto card base with dimensional tape.
Glue stamped leaves onto card with dimensional tape.
Finish card by adding sequins.
Good Morning! A fall-filled post for you today!
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink in Love Letter, Dandelion, Tangelo, and Rich Cocoa
- IMAGINE Crafts Embossing Powder in White
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Ink
- IMAGINE Crafts InkBlushers
- CAS-ual Fridays Calm and Gentle Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Into The Woods sequin pack
- Kraft card base
Step 1: Stamp the tree trunks in Memento Rich Cocoa ink.
Step 2: Stamp and emboss the “leaves” with white embossing powder and VersaMark Watermark ink.
Step 3: Use the InkBlushers to apply Memento ink in Love Letter, Dandelion, and Tangelo over the embossed area.
Step 4: Wipe off excess ink with a tissue.
Step 5: Trim a banner from a scrap of kraft cardstock.
Step 6: Stamp the sentiment on the banner.
Step 7: Adhere the banner to the card with foam tape.
Step 8: Adhere sequins to the end of the banner.
There you have it! Nice and easy! Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Happy!