Do you have color sprays like Fireworks Shimmer Spray or want some but just are not sure what to do with them? They are excellent for making a quick background on cards or even scrapbook layouts. In my video, I share several different ways Fireworks Shimmer Sprays can be used on your project.
Hi everyone! Today’s video is all about heat embossing—from stamp layering with embossing powder, creating a faux branding iron look, to stenciling with VersaMark… these techniques really take heat embossing to the next level. If you like heat embossing and are eager to learn new tips and tricks, this video is a must-watch!
- VersaMark – ink pad, VersaMarker
- Mboss – Gold, Clear, Shimmering Night Sky, Birthday Party, Hologram, Lucky Stars
- Craft Mat
- Stampin’ Up – Flourishing Phrases Bundle, Watercolor Wings Bundle
- Stampers Anonymous – High Society Blueprint
- Stamplorations – Kathryn’s Rainbows
- Crafter’s Workshop – Stencil Template – Raindrop
- Tim Holtz – Holiday Knit Stencil
- Stamparatus or other stamping platform
- EK – Anti-static Powder Tool
- Wagner – Heat Tool
- Acrylic block
- Cardstock – colors of choice
- Watercolor paper