Here’s some inspiration for a quick card using some of my favorite inks. I used the direct to paper inking to create a simple and quick background but effective and informal just the way I like it. With a bit of bling on top and a gorgeous star, this card is perfect for any celebration.
Time: 15 minutes + dry time
- Stencil – Stars
- Stamp – Wish Upon A Star
- Card Base
- Card Stock
- Glitter Paste
Today, Lisa is sharing her top five heat embossing tips and they are perfect for the beginner crafter. See how she demonstrates three fun ways to use embossing powder on beautifully handmade cards.
Welcome back everyone, Lee Ann here and I am so happy to be here with another project for Imagine Crafts. This fairly easy Fourth of July Card can be made using just a few items from Imagine Crafts and a Heat Tool.
- Cardstock – Black, White, Red, Blue
- Stamps – Fireworks, Sentiment
- Stamping tool or Acrylic Block
- Coffee filters
Lisa shares a quick comparison between Memento Dye Inks and Memento Luxe inks. Stamping, water coloring, and stenciling between dye inks and pigment inks can produce different results. Learn some beginner basics to understand which inks are best for your projects.
- Strathmore – 300 Series Bristol Board Pads | BLICK Art Materials
- Arches Watercolor Paper Pad – 140 lbs, Cold Press, 9″x12″
- Neenah Classic Crest – 80lb/216 GSM, Solar White, 97 Bright,
- Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White – 110# 8-1/2×11 250/pkg
Create the perfect background with Kaleidacolor and Creative Medium.2) Description: A perfect background can really do wonders to showcase a simply stamped focal point. It’s easy to accomplish with layers of Kaleidacolor Ink and Shimmer Creative Medium.
Time: 30 minutes
- Thinking of You stamp
Did you know that you can watercolor with VersaColor inks? Even if you only have a limited palette, you can mix colors to create a wide variety of hues! Nicole will show you how she watercolored a cute terrarium scene with only five VersaColor shades.
Time: 20 minutes + dry time
- Waffle Flower – Tiny Terrarium Stamp Set
- Neenah – Solar White 80lb Cardstock
- Canson – Mix Media paper 98lb
- Blending brush
- Transon watercolor brush