by LeeAnn McKinney
Hi there friends, LeeAnn here with a beautiful quick and easy floral themed “Hello” card I made to send to a friend. Hope you enjoy this Emboss Resist with Ink Blending card.
Time: 10-15 minutes
- MFT “Beautiful Bloom” Stamp
- MFT “Hello” Die
- Joy Clair “Friends and Flowers” Stamp Set
- Recollections Card Stock
- Double Side Wide Tape
Step By Step
1. Cut White panel to 4″ x 5.25″
2. Ink Up Beautiful Bloom stamp with Versamark and Stamp in various places around Card Panel
3. Sprinkle with MBoss Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.
4. Using Reinkers ink up sponges and blend over the card base to add fun with the flowers and background.
5. Allow drying while die-cutting the Hello sentiment
6. Attach layers to the card base using Tear It Tape
7. Attach Hello to the card panel
8. Layer stamped the sentiment on the black panel and attach to the base using Tear It tape
I had so much fun with this project and I hope you enjoyed this video.