- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Bronze; All-Purpose Ink: Poppy Red, Lemon Yellow, White, Champagne Mist; Ink Potion No. 9, Craft Mat, Ink Droppers, Fantastix
- Canvas, flat paint brush
1. Spritz the canvas board using Ink Potion No. 9 (IP9).
2. Apply the All-Purpose Inks (API) randomly onto the canvas, dropping colors with an Ink Dropper from the bottle. IP9 will help them blend naturally but you can always use a brush to move some of the ink. Let dry.
3. Mix a bit of API Champagne Mist with IP9 and apply over the entire canvas using a flat brush.
4. Once dry, use the Bronze irRESISTible Pico Embellisher to create your design on the canvas. Let dry.
5. Color in detail areas of the design using Fantastix loaded with API colors as desired.
5 thoughts on “Home Decor with Pico Embellisher and API”
That is a work of art…just awesome.
WOW! This is absolutely fantastic! TFS!
Love those warm colors with your design. Simply beautiful!
This is absolutely stunning.
WOW! I love original artwork, especially Zentangling. Your design is amazing. I’d love to have this hanging on my wall. I think I’ll go try one. TFS