- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Texture Spray: Lady Bug, Cottage Ivy; irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Wedding Dress, Craft Mat
- Simon Says Stamp: Merry Christmas die
- Lawn Fawn: Christmas Twine
- Craftwell: Ebosser
- Life Style Crafts: QuickStik
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock, dimensional foam adhesive, adhesive
1. Cut/score white cardstock to create finished card base to measure 4¼˝ x 5½˝.
2. Die cut “Merry Christmas” greeting from white cardstock.
3. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 4¼˝ x 5½˝.
4. Mask off center and spritz with irRESISTible Lady Bug; allow to dry completely.
5. Next mask off the outer edges and spritz with irRESISTible Cottage Ivy and let dry.
6. On the Craft Mat, make tiny dots using irRESISTible Pico in Wedding Dress and allow to dry completely. I make quite a few on the edge of my mat so I have some ready for other projects.
7. Wrap card front with twine and tie into bow.
8. Adhere die cut card piece to the textured layering piece with foam adhesive.
9. Insert tiny pieces of greeting back into place using a QuickStik and adhesive.
10. Embellish card front using Pico Wedding Dress to create dimensional dots as desired.
11. Adhere panel to the card base.